Considering the safety and comfort of your children first and foremost has been imprinted on humans throughout thousands of years of evolution.
So, it is normal for you to have those same instincts when traveling with your child in the car. A convertible car seat is the first step towards ensuring the safety of your child.
Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat Review | Features of The Convertible Car Seat:
Let us first get to know about this specific convertible car seat.
1. Dual modes: The Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat has a dual-mode system. It can be put in both Rear-facing and Forward-facing positions.
2. Recommended weight: The recommended weight for babies for this convertible car seat is 5-65 pounds.
3. Recommended height: The recommended height for babies for this convertible car seat is 19-50 inches.
4. Material: The car seat is made out of plastic and fabric. The super-soft fabric gives the ultimate comfort. The pad of the car seat is easily machine washable
5. Harness type: The harness type for the convertible car seat is 5-point. It has an infinite harness slide. You can tighten or loosen the harness by rotating the knob on the side of the seat. There is no need for harness rethreading.
6. Headrest: There is a headrest for your toddlers to rest their heads. It is very much adjustable and removable.
7. Cup holder: The convertible car seat has a cup holder on both sides. You can put snakes and water for your children in these cup holders.
8. Handle on the back: The handle on the back of the convertible car seat makes it very easy to carry around with you if you need to.
9. Adjustable recline option: The button on the bottom of the convertible seat can be pulled to a reclining position. It has two positions. They are only usable if you have the seat forward-facing.
How to Install Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat?
If your child is under the age of two, then you should consider setting up the convertible car seat rear-facing.
1. First of all, you should have the strap come out from the bottom opening. Do this on both sides of the convertible seat.
2. Before putting the Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible on your car seat, it has been suggested by some users that you put a rolled-up towel or two so that it can be in a more reclined position
3. You will see button-like indicators that can give you an idea of the exact position of the latch. Or you can feel it with your hands to see its position.
4. You can clip in the strap coming out of the bottom of the convertible car seat with the latch which is on both sides of the car seats. Push the clips down until you hear a clicking sound. Then pull the straps to see if they have been properly attached to the latches.
5. Put pressure on the seat of the convertible car seat and then pull on the buckle that is on the straps so the seat is nice and tight.
If you put your children in the forward-facing setup, they should be at least over the age of two.
1. Take the straps through the back opening of the convertible car seat
2. First, take the straps on both sides of the convertible car seat and keep pushing the clips where the latches are until you hear the clicking sound. Then pull the straps to see if they have been properly attached to the latches.
3. After that put pressure on the convertible car seat and pull the buckle so that the bottom of the convertible car seat is tight and stays in position.
4. Then you have to take the strap at the back of the convertible car seat, push it underneath the headrest of your car seat and you will find a third latch that you can clip that strap into. It will make the top of the car seat tight and stay in position.
5. You can change the reclining position by pulling the button on the bottom of the convertible car seat.
- Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat has been tested and has the approval of Federal safety standards.
- It has gone through a side impact test for its structural integrity.
- The side impact test uses a 2 times greater energy level than the Federal safety standards.
- You just got to have LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) in your car.
- The Evenflo Triumph LX’s energy-absorbing foam lining increases safety while giving your baby or toddler unparalleled comfort.
- You cannot clean it with solvents or abrasive cleaners.
- The seat pad is only machine washable.
- No portion of the kid restraint can be lubricated or submerged in water for cleaning.
Rules About the Usage
1. To guarantee effective latching, routinely check and clean the crotch buckle of the restraint for food, drinks, and other debris. Put the buckle in a cup of warm water and move it back and forth very gently. While the buckle is submerged in water, repeatedly press the red button.
2. With some light soap and water, the harness can be cleaned. Let the harness air dry.
3. Be cautious not to scuff any labels.
4. With a little mild soap and water and a soft towel, you may clean and dry plastic and metal pieces.
5. The seat pad should be machine-washed separately in cold water on the delicate cycle. On low heat, tumble dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
Upon reviewing and carefully considering all the pros and cons of the Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat, It is safe to say that as a product it works as it is supposed to. As a convertible car seat that can be put in both rear-facing and forward-facing positions, it has a comparatively long usage period.
When buying a product such as this, parents tend to be concerned about how much safety these car seats can provide for their children.
As the seat is approved by being tested on several occasions for its working efficiency and approved on all occasions, we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing they will provide safety for our children.
The market for convertible car seats may be huge and there may be a lot of products but not all the products provide safety and helpful features as the Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat.